To install or update NetRisk, administrator rights are required on the destination computer. If the computer does not have administrator rights, contact your IT department or system administrator. Once installed, administrator rights are not needed to run the software.
Windows 7 or later, 64-bit version ONLY.
A minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 is required.
To ensure optimal graphics display, the magnification/custom scaling factor should remain at 100%. To check the magnification/custom scaling of your computer, perform the following steps:
- Right-click on the desktop and choose Personalize.
- Click Display in the lower-left.
- Choose Smaller - 100% (default). (If presented with a slider, make sure the slides is all the way to the left next to Smaller.)
- Right-click on the desktop and choose Display Settings.
- In the Scale and layout section, under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, set the percentage to 100% (Recommended).
3rd Party Applications
NetRisk can export to Microsoft Excel, versions 2010, 2013, and 2016.
NetRisk can import AND export P6 XER files (version 6.0 and higher) and NetPoint files (.np4/.npz).